ENERGY EFFICIENCY MANUAL
by Donald R. Wulfinghoff
The world’s foremost guide to energy conservation
and cost saving in buildings and industry.
Welcome to the world’s most complete and user-friendly guide to energy conservation! The Energy Efficiency Manual shows how to save energy and conserve water in all types of buildings, industrial facilities, and homes – from the smallest to the largest. This book pays for itself the first time you use it!
400 superbly explained energy conservation measures optimize energy usage in every part of your building or facility. Carefully organized groups of measures cover the building structure, heating and air conditioning, central heating and cooling plants, water systems, lighting, use of sunlight, and common industrial equipment. Each measure has a unique Rating and Selection Scorecard, quickly identifying the best efficiency improvements for your application. “Traps & Tricks” distill decades of practical experience to insure success.
The informative Reference section explains the important topics of energy conservation. Understand how equipment and materials work, including all types of lighting, insulation, heating and air conditioning equipment, high-efficiency motors and drives, pumps and fans. Learn successful design of daylighting and solar heating, and how to use energy measurement and calculation tools. Select refrigerants to minimize global warming. Compare the properties of energy sources from fossil fuels to wind and solar. And much more.
This revolutionary manual is for people of all backgrounds. Practical, easy to use, and heavily illustrated, the Energy Efficiency Manual is designed for everyone interested in energy conservation and environmental protection.
- Engineers, architects, contractors, and developers use it to design efficient new buildings and plants, and to upgrade existing facilities.
- Business owners, property managers, and plant operators use it to make their operations more efficient and to purchase energy at lower cost.
- Homeowners and homebuilders use it to create houses that are super-efficient, strong, and beautiful.
- Energy auditors, energy service providers, utility companies, and government officials use it to recommend efficiency improvements that are practical and economically sensible.
- Students, teachers, environmental advocates, and media people learn the facts about energy conservation and renewable resources.
- It’s the prime energy conservation reference in libraries around the world.
This Web site introduces you to all the features the Energy Efficiency Manual. Of course, the quickest way to become familiar with the Manual is to get your own copy! Click How to Order for a variety of ordering options.
Click Table of Contents to see the book’s complete coverage of topics.
Click Look Inside the Book to start a guided tour of this superbly organized manual. You will be able to view many of the book’s actual pages. Plus, you will be able to search the complete index.
Click Questions & Answers for answers to the questions that people most often ask about the Energy Efficiency Manual.
Click Rave Reviews! to see why users and reviewers of all backgrounds have made the Energy Efficiency Manual the world’s leading energy conservation guide.
Click About the Author to meet the author of the Energy Efficiency Manual.
Click Contact Us if you have a question or comment about the Energy Efficiency Manual. We’ll be happy to hear from you.
And there’s more! Visit the RESOURCE CENTER for more powerful tools.
Click Consulting Services to contact Wulfinghoff Energy Services, Inc., which offers the world’s most capable guidance for reducing energy cost in commercial, industrial, and residential facilities.
Click Links for a wealth of useful information that you can download directly from this Web site at no cost.